We're sad to inform you that this year’s Suck It Up Buttercup - Zombie Theme, at Bago Vineyards on Saturday the 29th has been postponed to May 2020, due to not
enough registrations at this point in time.
All registered participants should have received an email with the option to transfer their ticket to the 2020 event or receive a refund.
With over 8 years experience and 32 events delivered we pride ourselves on providing plenty of time when considering canceling or postponing an event. This event has been postponed to May 2020 and will be delivered in Mudgee NSW at a chosen winery. We will have the date available online in June and you will also be sent an email with the details.
If you wish to transfer your ticket to the new event in Mudgee, 2020 you just need to respond to the email you received with TRANSFER ME PLEASE! If you didn't receive the email, please send us a message via our contact page. We will send you another email with the details in June.
We also understand that the new event date or location may not work for everyone so we are providing refunds. You just need to respond to the email you should have received with PLEASE FUND MY TICKET! If you didn't receive the email, please send us a message via our contact page. Refunds can take up to 5-7 banking days for your funds to be available. Only ticket purchasers will receive a refund back to the credit card the ticket was issued with.
We look forward to seeing you, and your muddy mates, next year.
- Click the 'Donate Individually' button below
- Select 'In celebration of'
- Enter your name
- Choose your event (Suck it up Buttercup) for your donation destination
- Click the 'Donate to a Team' button below
- Click the orange 'Join Team' button on the everydayhero site
- Follow the prompts to set up your team
- Share your donation page link with all your friends
The team who raises the highest amount will win an indulgence hamper to enjoy on the day!
DONATE TO A TEAM
Wave Start Times
- Wave 1: 12:00 pm
- Wave 2: 12:15 pm
- Wave 3: 12:30 pm
- Wave 4: 12:45 pm
- Wave 5: 1:00 pm
- Wave 6: 1:15 pm
- Wave 7: 1:30 pm
- Wave 8: 1:45 pm
Family wave starts at 2:00 pm
What's it all about?
If you’re into everything outdoors, and running, wriggling, climbing, crawling, getting wet and muddy over boggy but beautiful terrain, with challenging obstacles, mud pits and more, then Suck it up Buttercup is the course for you! With a challenging 8km assault obstacle course and 50+ obstacles and action stations, this one is set to push you to your limits across a picturesque course like no other. Wade in solo, join a team, run with the kids… Get ready for an experience… oh, and it’s called ‘Suck it up Buttercup’ for a reason! Get ready to do battle with this year's ZOMBIE THEME!
Download 'Adult Waiver' >
Download 'Child/Youth Waiver' >
What will I need to bring?
- Photo ID
- Registration confirmation
- Proof of receipt if you purchase a T-Shirt
- A dry change of clothing and footwear
- Shower items, such as a towel
- A cap or hat could be a good idea
- An attitude to get it done and have fun!
- 1 x Finishers Medal
- 2 x Water Stations (unmanned)
- First Aid Personnel
- Unlimited laps of the course
- Change tent
- Outdoor wash off area
- More obstacles than you can handle!
- A top day out