Primary School Students
- $29.90 per student
11:30 am (Years 3-6)
Secondary School Students
- $39.90 per student
11:00am (years 10-12)
11:15am (years 7-9)
- Price as per your students
- Start times as per your students
- Click the 'Donate Individually' button below
- Select 'In celebration of'
- Enter your name
- Choose your event (Mini Muddies) for your donation destination
What's it all about?
The Mini Muddies Obstacle Challenge is all about getting kids outdoors for a whole lot of health, exercise, and fitness, masked as a whole lot of fun! Mini Muddies will provide 30+ challenging assault obstacles 6km's worth of tough and spectacular terrain for the High Schools, and a challenging half course for the Primary Schools. Team Spirit and collaboration, tactics and strategy, not to mention a healthy dose of friendly competition in a School V School or inter-House battle, could see your school take out this year’s Mini Muddies Obstacle Challenge!
Download 'Adult Waiver' >
Download 'Child/Youth Waiver' >
What will I need to bring?
Teacher co-ordinators will be responsible for bringing a printed and signed race waiver for each and every participating student and teacher. Students are also advised to bring:
- A dry change of clothing and footwear
- Shower items, such as a towel and toiletries etc.
- A cap or hat could be a good idea
How To Register
School registrations will be handled directly with Muddy HQ.
Contact our Mini Muddies Event Co-ordinator:
T: 02 6761 2230
- Water Stations
- First Aid Personnel
- Change tents
- Outdoor wash off area
- More obstacles than you can handle!
- A top day out